TO CHECK MOBILES SECRET CODES Clicking Here!

Ad 468 X 60

 photo every1post1_zps875eb48b.gif

Friday

Share

GOLDEN WORDS..............

I have Learned..
I came alone and I have to go alone...
I Learned..
People are with you only when they need you, not Otherwise...
I Learned..
Extra care of anyone by you will ultimately bring a blame for you, not Appreciation...
I Learned..
A simple LIE of your close one can break you more than anything...
I Learned..
It's very hard to weep alone when there is no shoulder to support you...
I Learned..
Help people but not upto the point beyond your dignity...
Ultimately..
I Learned..
Love yourself and Love people but only if you can do it without Expectation..!!!
     

SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: A.M